You may be able to receive NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase) infusions at home. With a home infusion, NAGLAZYME is shipped to your home and a nurse comes to your home to administer the treatment and monitor you.
Is home infusion the right option for you?
Home infusions may not be appropriate in all cases. Important considerations include:
- Your individual circumstances
- Whether or not it’s safe for you to receive the treatment outside a hospital setting
- Insurance coverage (some private insurance plans and state Medicaid programs do not cover home infusions)
If you are able to have home infusions, it will be important for you to make sure:
- The NAGLAZYME shipped to your home is properly stored in the refrigerator before use
- You remember to inform the home infusion nurse of any side effects experienced during the infusion