Taking NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase)
Once you’ve been prescribed NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase), it is important to start the treatment as soon as you can. And once you start, it is important to keep getting your treatments.
BioMarin RareConnections™: Uncommon Support for MPS VI (or Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome)
Rare diseases like MPS VI can bring uncommon challenges. BioMarin RareConnections is here to help you meet these challenges with the resources and assistance you need to gain access to NAGLAZYME. When you enroll with BioMarin RareConnections, you will be connected with a Case Manager who can provide a wide array of personalized support services.
Our dedicated and experienced Case Magangers will provide guidance on how you can gain access to NAGLAZYME by:
- Helping you understand your insurance coverage and financial assistance options
- Providing you with ongoing product support
- Working with you and your care team to coordinate delivery and administration of your NAGLAZYME
To enroll, visit BioMarin RareConnections.
Contact the BioMarin RareConnections team for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-906-6100.
Important information to help your treatment
In this part of NAGLAZYME.com, there are tools and information to help you with your NAGLAZYME therapy.
- You can find an infusion center
- Learn helpful tips to plan infusion days and track your treatments
- Find out how to move from pediatric MPS VI care to adult care
- Learn about the option of home infusion