Taking NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase)
Once you’ve been prescribed NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase), it is important to start the treatment as soon as you can. And once you start, it is important to keep getting your treatments.
BioMarin RareConnections™: Uncommon Support for MPS VI (or Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome)
Rare diseases like MPS VI can bring uncommon challenges. BioMarin RareConnections™ is here to help you meet these challenges with the resources and assistance you need to gain access to NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase). When you enroll with BioMarin RareConnections, you will be connected with a Case Manager who can provide a wide array of personalized support services.
Our dedicated and experienced Case Magangers will provide guidance on how you can gain access to NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase) by:
- Helping you understand your insurance coverage and financial assistance options
- Providing you with ongoing product support
- Working with you and your care team to coordinate delivery and administration of your NAGLAZYME
To enroll, visit BioMarinRareConnections.com.
Contact the BioMarin RareConnectionsTM team for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-906-6100.
Important information to help your treatment
In this part of Naglazyme.com, there are tools and information to help you with your NAGLAZYME therapy.
- You can find an infusion center
- Learn helpful tips to plan infusion days and track your treatments
- Find out how to move from pediatric MPS VI care to adult care
- Learn about the option of home infusion