Billing and reimbursement support
BioMarin RareConnections™: Uncommon Support for MPS VI (Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome)
Rare diseases like MPS VI can bring uncommon challenges. BioMarin RareConnections is here to help your patients meet these challenges with the resources and assistance they need to gain access to NAGLAZYME® (galsulfase). When your patient enrolls with BioMarin RareConnections, he or she will be connected with a dedicated and experienced Case Manager who can provide a wide array of product support services to help your patient start and stay on NAGLAZYME.
Our Case Managers will provide guidance on how your patients can gain access to NAGLAZYME by:
- Conducting benefits investigations
- Helping your patients understand insurance coverage and financial assistance options
- Identifying prior authorization requirements
- Working with your patients or their caregivers to coordinate delivery and administration of NAGLAZYME
- Providing ongoing product support
To enroll your patient in BioMarin RareConnections, visit BioMarinRareConnections.com.
Contact the BioMarin RareConnections team for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-906-6100.